Safer Internet Day 2023Campaign launch #OnlineAmLimit - your network. your life. your limits.
Safer Internet Day thrives on its numerous events and actions. That's why klicksafe is calling on institutions, foundations, companies, schools, youth organizations, educational institutions, associations and also private individuals throughout Germany to participate in Safer Internet Day on February 7, 2023, with their own contributions and projects on the theme "#OnlineAmLimit - your net. your life. your limits." There are many ways to get involved:
- Social media participation campaign: all info on the SID website.
- Make your mark with the social media profile generator.
- Content and discussions in the social networks under the hashtags #OnlineAmLimit and #SID2023.
- All interested parties are also encouraged to participate in the day of action with their own events, workshops and actions . Planned actions can be entered on the SID website.
New klicksafe materials for a mindful approach to digital media
Digital Detox Box, parent flyers, videos and much more. The newly developed materials for use in school lessons, extracurricular youth work and in the family raise awareness among adults, children and young people for a mindful approach to digital media. Practical tips help strengthen digital resilience. Here is an overview of the new formats:
- Teaching material: For school lessons and extracurricular youth work, klicksafe experts* publish a Digital Detox Box. The collection of methods for the educational work of klicksafe and Handysektor is available in the klicksafe ordering system for ordering and free download.
- Knowledgequiz: The quiz for young people on the topic of "digital addiction" can be easily played online in the browser.
Publication on 07.02.2023:
- forsa survey: Current figures from a representative forsa survey commissioned by klicksafe show how our digital health is doing.
- Material for parents: Flyer "Between apps and dinner - More balance in everyday digital family life. Tips for parents".
- Campaign videos: Videos on the topic of digital media use.