Probably all parents know the annoying questions of their children about their cell phone or tablet. And many ask themselves: How should we deal with this? Are rigorous bans the right method, or isn't it also acceptable to get a few minutes of peace and quiet now and then in this way? On 24 pages, educators will find all the important answers on the subject of media consumption in early childhood, such as: How do I set a cell phone to be child-safe? What age limits should be observed? How do I find good online offers for my child?
This publication is based on the publication of the same name by our Austrian partner Saferinternet.at, whom we would like to thank for their cooperation.
- klicksafe parents' area: Younger children on the Internet (3-10 years)
- klicksafe parents' area: Good websites and apps for children
- Info sheet for parents: Setting smartphone and tablet safely
- Info card for parents: Too naked for the internet? Safety when dealing with children's photos
- Article: Children's photos on the web - campaign raises awareness among parents
- Studio im Netz: Video series "Dear parents, listen up!"