klicksafe podcastNew episode: klicksafe asks... "Are we losing our children online?"
An explicit castration video, Hitler memes, depictions of child abuse - these are just a few examples of what the author and principal Silke Müller reports in her much-discussed book "Wir verlieren unsere Kinder! Even children of elementary school age are confronted with such punishable and youth-endangering content, for example via the class chat. They are sometimes under great pressure to watch such content, even if they don't want to - because everyone has seen "it".
In our new podcast episode "klicksafe asks..." we talk in detail with Silke Müller and klicksafe director Birgit Kimmel about the book and online dangers on the net. What effect does content harmful to minors have on adolescents? And what changes are needed in the area of media education and school pedagogy to counter such content?
Listen now to "klicksafe asks... Are we losing our children online?
- Silke Müller: "We are losing our children!"
- klicksafe teaching unit "Our rules for class chat".
- klicksafe poster "Our rules for class chat".
- klicksafe handbook "Ethics makes click. Values-Navi for digital life"
- klicksafe teaching material "Ethics makes click. Forming opinions in the digital world".
- klicksafe info brochure for young people "The 10 commandments of digital ethics".