Around the Easter holidays, there are always a particularly large number of films shown on television. Not everything is suitable for every age group and some films should not be seen by children at all. So that parents don't have to search for suitable TV highlights at Easter, FLIMMO provides an overview of the programming around the holidays at www.flimmo.tv. There is something for every age group. Traps and shockers are highlighted separately, as are films for the whole family. The complete overview is available now at www.flimmo.tv:
- For 3- to 6-year-olds: Short, uncomplicated stories that always have a good ending. Cohesion and friendship play a big role.
- For 7- to 10-year-olds: Things can get really exciting here. Extraordinary heroes rise above themselves and experience adventures.
- For 11- to 13-year-olds: The elders enjoy strong characters and a rousing narrative tempo. Themes like striving for independence and adventurous trials appeal to them in particular.
- For the whole family: These films appeal to younger and older children. Even adults can smile at one point or another.
- Traps and shockers: Films that children should not see. Violence, bloody battles and constant threats can frighten and overwhelm children.
More on the topic