Media education works best when parents and children discover the Internet together. For this, it is important that you as a parent yourself know how to recognize good children's offers on the Internet. To help you with this, we have listed the most important points here:
Good children's sites should...
- be easy to understand and clearly structured.
- provide age-appropriate information.
- be free of advertising and not hide any unforeseeable costs.
- warn when redirecting to external sites.
- not ask for personal data.
On 16 pages, this info brochure provides information and tips on how to give children and young people safe access to the Internet.