"klicksafe to go" is a format in which current topics relevant to media education are addressed and compactly prepared for schools and lessons. In issue 3, "How we want to live. Opportunities and Risks of the Digital Future," it's all about advancing digitization, which requires us to increasingly address questions of the right and good life and to move digital ethical issues to the center of discussions. With the help of the teaching materials, teachers can address questions around artificial intelligence, automation, algorithms, blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the classroom.
- Poster IOT - Internet of Things
- Poster Digital voice assistants
- Supplementary Worksheet Speculated? When money is only digital
- Video Bitcoin for beginners (download courtesy of financial flow)
- Poster Blockchain explained simply