Online parents' evening
Tuesday, 7th of February 2023
19:00 - 20:30
Experts / professional audience
As part of Safer Internet Day, an online parents' evening on the topic of "Life with social media - how parents and children have digital life under control" is being held in conjunction with the Stiftung Medienpädagogik Bayern. Felix Behl, media pedagogue and consultant for digital education at the state education offices of Aschaffenburg and Miltenberg, will explore the question on this evening:
- Why are social media offerings so popular?
- How can children protect their privacy?
- Copyright and personal rights: How do children behave in a legally compliant manner?
- Bullying/harassment: What can parents do?
- Switch-off competence: What warning signals do I have to watch out for?
- Digital self-optimization: Are the others always more beautiful?
Further information: https://login.medienwart.de