Tuesday, 7th of February 2023
Digital media have become an integral part of our everyday lives. The Internet and the like are simply part of young people's lives. 97% use the Internet every day (see JIM Study 2021). In everyday family life, media are often a controversial topic, because the views of parents and their children often diverge not only in terms of usage time, but also about what is played and what content may be uploaded. Smartphone use means that most young people no longer distinguish between online and offline activities.
This seminar is an offer for parents who would like to find out about possible uses and risks of online offers and who ask themselves such or similar questions:
- What is so fascinating about social networks, which ones are currently used the most?
- Why do games have such a big impact, especially on boys?
- When should I set limits? Does it make any sense at all?
- Is playing poker on the Internet legal, and what can be dangerous about online gambling?
- Should parents constantly monitor their children's activities?
- What is TikTok or Snapchat?
- Is there an Internet addiction and when does it start?
In the seminar, your questions will be answered and you will have the opportunity to talk with experts and other parents. Since 2009, we have been offering our parenting programs with proven and qualified concepts, now also digitally.
We ask for your understanding that the parent seminars are aimed exclusively at parents. Participation in the seminar is free of charge. We look forward to seeing you there!
The seminar will take place on February 7, 2023 4:00 - 7:00 pm online via ZOOM!
Register by emailing email@example.com. You will receive a registration confirmation - the link to the parent seminar and instructions will be sent to you.