Online parents' evening
Wednesday, 8th of February 2023
19:00 - 21:00
Hamburger Str. 16
Experts / professional audience
On 08.02.23, 7 p.m., we would like to cordially invite all parents, guardians, teachers and all other interested parties to the digital information evening on the topic of "Puberty & Internet"!
It will be about all topics that are important for children and young people in connection with media use.
Social media, class chats, cybergrooming and, above all, how adults can accompany and support children and young people in the media jungle and what warning signals they should look out for.
The information evening is open to anyone interested, feel free to share the post werden📮👈
Participation is very simple:
Please follow this link to our virtual room at the Harburg County Media Center starting at 6:45 pm:
- Visit www.medienzentrum-harburg.de
- Scroll down until you see "Rooms" on the right side of the page
- select the room "webcoaches" in the dropdown menu at "Meeting
- Please enter a name at "Name" (your real name or a synonym)
- Now enter the following access code at "Password": eab1eead18 and
- press "Join".
We look forward to many questions and a lively exchange 💭