What is the webinar about?
Smartphonesand apps are part of everyday life for young people and even many children of elementary school age: they post messages on WhatsApp, present themselves on Instagram, use Snapchat to share their everyday life or show how they "sing" and dance via Musical.ly.
For the adolescents, the focus here is usually on having fun, but for parents, many questions also arise:
- At what point is my child actually "fit" to have their own cell phone?
- How can I support my child to prevent cyber-bullying and sexting?
- What rules help in the family to master "digital everyday life"?
We want to find answers to these and other questions in the webinar. You decide on the focus of the content!
When registering, you have the opportunity to choose from these focal points:
- When is my child "fit" to have his or her own smartphone?
- Problem areas of mobile communication - tips & Rules to avoid stress.
- WhatsApp, Snapchat, Musical.ly, & Co. - new apps, new challenges!
You are welcome to ask questions in advance about your desired topic or other topics related to cell phones, apps and the mobile Internet! You can enter these in the comments field when you register. We will try to answer as many of these questions as possible in the webinar and discuss them together.
Who is the webinar aimed at?
The webinar is primarily aimed at parents whose children go to primary or secondary school. In addition, of course, all interested parties are welcome to register for the webinar!
What do you need to participate in the webinar?
To participate in the webinar, all you need is a laptop or computer with Internet access and audio.
Register for theWebinar
You can register for the webinar using the registration form and will receive a confirmation upon successful registration. UPDATE 06/22/2017: Registration no longer possible.
Information about our webinars as well as the recordings of the already completed events can be found in the webpage area Webinars.