66 million people play on the online platform Roblox every day. And about half of them are under 13 years old. Thus, Roblox has a special responsibility to ensure the safety of its users. We let Judith Eckart from jugendschutz.net explain to us what safety precautions Roblox has in place and how well they work. The basis for the conversation is the report "Is Roblox safe?" by jugendschutz.net, which was co-authored by Judith Eckart.
- jugendschutz.net report: "How safe is Roblox?"
- klicksafe article: Is Roblox safe for children?
- klicksafe asks... are mobile games manipulating our children?
- Roblox parent area
- Report illegal content at jugendschutz.net
- Setting devices and programs safely: www.medien-kindersicher.de
- jugendschutz.net: Project SafeNet - Monitoring of Online Hatespeech
Option 1: Click "Download" and download the mp3 file.
Option 2: Right-click on "Download" and select "Open in new tab". Your browser will then play the file in the new tab.
Option 3: Visit https://klicksafe-fragt.podigee.io. There you can stream all episodes released so far.
Option 4: All episodes of "klicksafe asks ..." are also available on the well-known podcast portals(Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, Apple Podcasts, etc.). Simply search for "klicksafe asks ..." in your preferred service.