With our puzzle exercise (project 2) in the klicksafe handbook "Ethics makes click. Forming Opinions in the Digital World", students learn what distinguishes an opinion from a fact. The klicksafe handbook and additional materials for the projects can be downloaded free of charge from the "Disinformation & Opinion" section.
Further information on the study
- OECD: PISA evaluation (Germany)
Materials on the topic at klicksafe
- Topic area: "Disinformation & Opinion".
- Handbook: "Ethics makes click. Opinion forming in the digital world".
- Brochure: "Do you still trust or do you already check?"
- Video series for young people: #FaktenSchützen
- Actionbound for young people: "In the bunker of lies".
- Quiz for young people: "Who makes my opinion?"
- Press release: Young voters:in times of fake news and conspiracy narratives
- Press release: Parents' questions - How do I protect my child from fake news?