Opinion or fact? klicksafe material supports young people
With our puzzle exercise (project 2) in the klicksafe handbook "Ethics makes click. Forming Opinions in the Digital World", students learn what distinguishes an opinion from a fact. The klicksafe handbook and additional materials for the projects can be downloaded free of charge from the "Disinformation & Opinion" section.
Further information on the study
- OECD: PISA evaluation (Germany)
Materials on the topic at klicksafe
- Topic area: "Disinformation & Opinion".
- Handbook: "Ethics makes click. Opinion forming in the digital world".
- Brochure: "Do you still trust or do you already check?"
- Video series for young people: #FaktenSchützen
- Actionbound for young people: "In the bunker of lies".
- Quiz for young people: "Who makes my opinion?"
- Press release: Young voters:in times of fake news and conspiracy narratives
- Press release: Parents' questions - How do I protect my child from fake news?